Quality accreditation documents do not only contribute positively to the prestige of the institution. At the same time, it ensures that better quality care services are provided by improving the knowledge and skills on an institutional and individual basis in all processes of the enterprise. Our team is the first hospital team to receive the JCI certificate in Turkey and has contributed to the accreditation of many hospitals.
- Preparation for JCI and SAS audits
- Determining the deficiencies by analyzing the current situation of the health institution
- Establishment of Corrective and Preventive Action Systems
- Establishment of internal audit system
- Conducting JCI Accreditation Studies
- JCI and quality systems trainings