Strategic planning describes the path between where the organization is and the state it wants to achieve. It requires the organization to identify its goals, objectives and methods by which it will be possible to achieve them. It carries a long-term and future-oriented perspective.
- Analyzing the current situation of the business
- Determination of short and long term strategies of the business
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the current position of the business, opportunities and threats outside (Swot analysis)
- Making a competitive advantage analysis of the business
- Creating short-term and long-term action plans in line with the strategy